West Mills British School (WMS) – Established in 2008, West Mills British School is a co-educational secondary day college positioned within the serene neighborhood of Apapa GRA. We are based on a dedication to ethical integrity and tutorial excellence as proven by the wonderful outcomes of our University of Cambridge checkpoint leads to 2016 with 85% of pupils attaining an A and above in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. In the IGCSE outcomes of the identical year, we recorded a 100% cross.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: English Language and Literature Teacher
Job Description / Requirements
- A British secondary college in Apapa requires the companies of a reliable, educated and outcomes pushed English language and literature trainer.
- The ultimate candidate would have a minimal of three years instructing expertise and be absolutely conversant with the Cambridge curriculum.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] with topic as ‘English and Literature teacher’
Application Deadline 30th July, 2020
- FG Approves Recruitment Of 30,000 Graduates For NALDA Programme
- Wema Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- 2021 Management Trainee Recruitment at 3P Solutions & Company
- Graduate Job Recruitment at Haventis Drugs Limited
- First Bank Nigeria 2021 Massive Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria ( January )
- Nigeria Police Force, NPF Microfinance Bank Plc Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 (28 Positions)
- Franchise Governance Officer at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Transaction Trainees Needed in a Reputable Bank in Nigeria
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]