Ascension Consulting Services is a professional tax, regulatory and people services organisation that serves global and national businesses. We are highly specialized in providing tax solutions ranging from conceptualization to implementation and sustainable defence. Our regulatory solutions are based on sound and proven knowledge of the regulatory system.
The firm is now looking for professional candidates with entrepreneurial skills that will contribute towards its growth and capabilities to join the team in the position below:
Job Position: Tax Consultant (Trainee)
Job Code.: TC052019
Job Locations: Lagos and Port Harcourt - Rivers
2nd May, 2019
- You will experience on-going professional development through our world-class learning and mentor programs, building your global network and our flexible culture.
- You will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and technical networks enables you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax function.
- Our Regulatory practice focuses on supporting our clients in resolving business challenges associated with the Nigerian business regulatory environment as we ensure clients receive seamless, value - added and strategy driven advice and support on a continuous basis.
- Graduates in Accounting discipline with a minimum of second-class upper honors (2.1) or equivalent
- Possession of any of ICAN, ACCA, CISA, CITN certification (or equivalent) would be and added advantage
- Not above the age of 26 years old by 31st December 2019.
- Must have completed NYSC programme.
- Proven leadership and Problem-solving skill.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, and work on multiple assignments.
- Good Interpersonal skills and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Technology oriented for sustainable performance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV in Microsoft Word or PDF format using their first & last name as the file name to: [email protected] and quoting the Job Code as the subject of their mail.
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august