Taraba state NLC chairman is dead
The chairman of the Nigeria Labour Congress in Taraba State, Comrade Peter Gambo, has died.
Late Gambo died at the Taraba State Specialist Hospital Jalingo after a brief illness today Wednesday, July 15.
The state commissioner of health Dr Innocent Vakkai who confirmed his death, said Gambo died of diabetes and not COVID-19 as some persons have speculated. He said that though Gambo had been on admission at the state’s Specialist hospital Jalingo, he was tested of COVID-19 and his result came back negative.
Pay Attention !! : Wike hosts PDP leaders to strategize ahead of Edo election
Until his demise, he was serving his second tenure in office as the Chairman of the NLC. He was also the General Overseer of the Jesus Glorious Army International Church, Taraba State
May his soul rest in peace, Amen.
Taraba state NLC chairman
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria