Peter Diah, Taraba State House of Assembly Speaker has resigned from his position following the crisis rocking the state’s legislative body.
The lawmaker who is representing Mbamga constituency for the fifth time and also the longest-serving legislator in the house, confirmed his resignation on Sunday December 1. Peter told newsmen that he resigned for personal reasons.
He was elected 8th speaker Taraba State House of Assembly following the inauguration of the Eighth Assembly in June 2015 and was re-elected speaker in April 2016 after being sacked by a Court of Appeal.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021