Survival Fund Update : Nigerian govt commences payment to beneficiaries
The news now is that the federal government of Nigeria has commenced payment to beneficiaries of the payroll support scheme under the MSME Survival Fund.
Laolu Akande, Presidential spokesman of the program confirmed this in a statement on Wednesday night.
He said , 101,567 verified employees drawn from 16,250 companies have received their first monthly payment.
The official stated that the initiative was designed to support vulnerable businesses to meet their salary obligations for a period of three months.
The outfits must be owned by a Nigerian and located in Nigeria.
“Verification is still ongoing as the payroll support scheme targets supporting 500,000 vulnerable MSMEs in meeting their payroll obligations of up to N50,000 per employee during the duration of 3 months, starting from October.
“Registration for the Payroll Support had commenced on Monday, 21st September, for different categories of MSMEs – education, hospitality and other sectors (general); and ended on the 15th of October.”
Akande said successful applicants have received SMS and email verification with a list of requirements for the second stage of application.
Requirements for Survival Fund Scheme
Requirements for the application are Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) registration, Bank Verification Number (BVN), and a staff strength of at least 3 persons with proof of monthly salary payment.
How to Apply for Survival Fund • Survival Fund Registration Portal
If you are interested in the program. Click Here to Apply Online for free
Similar Searches Terms
survival fund login
survival fund application
survival fund registration portal
survival fund nigeria
survival fund payment
survival fund payroll disbursement
survival fund application form
survival fund registration form
survival fund news
Survival Fund Update
Pay Attention To:
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited