FG MSME SURVIVAL FUND: Application Portal Will Open for 7 days–Minister
Portal to be reopened for 7 days for states yet to meet a quota
The Steering Committee of the MSME Survival Fund and the Guaranteed Offtake Scheme Chaired by the Hon Minister of State, Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment, Ambassador Mariam Katagum, wishes to inform the Public that the MSME Survival Fund Payroll Support Portal (https://survivalfund.gov.ng/) will be exceptionally reopened for States that have not met their quota.
The Portal will be open from 27th January to 2nd February 2021. To date, the following States have met their quota and are consequently NOT ELIGIBLE to participate in reopening exercise. The States are Benue, Plateau, Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna and Rivers and the FCT.
The re-opening of the Payroll Support Portal will cut across all sectors, which are: educational, hospitality and general sector.
REQUIREMENTS FOR FG MSME SURVIVAL FUND
The public is reminded of the qualification requirements listed below:
- Businesses must have CAC registration.
Businesses must have a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 50 staff.
Business must be owned by Nigerians.
Must have verifiable BVN.
The Scheme provides for 45% female participation and 5% Special Needs participation.
The payroll Support Track of the MSME Survival Fund Scheme, a component under the Nigeria Economic Sustainability Plan, which was flagged off on the 21st of September 2020, is aimed at supporting vulnerable MSMEs in the payroll obligations of over 500,000 employees for 3 months.
Kindly note that registration for this scheme is FREE.
Beware of Fraudsters.
For further details and how to apply, please visit www.survivalfund.gov.ng
Project Delivery Office
MSMEs Survival Fund & Guaranteed Off-Take Schemes.
Keep Reading for more details on how to apply
Federal Government Survival Fund Registration portal login Portal • Federal Government Survival Fund Application Form • How to Apply for Federal Government Survival Fund – Survival Fund Registration requirements • survival fund Registration Form
The COVID-19 pandemic has created severe Economic consequences for all countries around the world. Nigeria has also been very badly hit. The lockdowns have frozen economic activities, causing massive job losses and supply chain disruptions.
Federal Government Survival Fund Registration Portal 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs (Fully funded)
In keeping to its promise to support businesses overcome challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic, the Federal Government of Nigeria is set to commence nationwide implementation of two MSMEs initiatives namely, the MSME Survival Fund with the Payroll support track as the first scheme to rollout (60 Billion Naira) and the Guaranteed Offtake Scheme (15 Billion Naira) to help cushion the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic with a view to boosting the economy by saving existing jobs and creating new job opportunities.
Federal Government Survival Fund Registration form
ABOUT Federal Government Survival Fund Registration 2021
The MSME Survival Fund is a conditional grant to support vulnerable micro and small enterprises in meeting their payroll obligations and safeguard Jobs in the MSMEs sector. The scheme is estimated to save not less than 1.3million jobs across the country and specifically impact on over 35,000 individuals per state.
Features of Federal Government Survival Fund Registration Portal 2021
- Payroll Support: Support 500,000 vulnerable MSMEs in meeting payroll obligations of between N30,000 to N50,000 per employee over 3 months
- Formalisation Support: provide free CAC Business Name registration for 250,000 new businesses
- General Grant: Support the survival of 100,000 businesses most affected by the COVID-19 pandemic with N50,000 each
- Artisan/Transport Support: provide 333,000 artisans and transport business operators with a N30,000 operations grant to reduce the effects of income loss
- Guaranteed Offtake Scheme: Bulk purchase of products from 100,000 MSMEs to protect jobs and livelihood
Federal Government Survival Fund Registration Portal 2021 Duration
The scheme will be implemented over an initial period of three months in order to provide immediate relief from the economic impact of the pandemic.
Target Beneficiaries: The scheme targets two categories of beneficiaries namely; employees of MSMEs and Self-employed individuals, both schemes have made provision for a 45% female business participation and special needs participation of 5%.
Federal Government Survival Fund Registration Portal 2021 [ Registration requirement ]
The benefiting companies to meet the following criteria:
- Employees’ company Must be registered in Nigeria under the Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC
- Must have BVN by company CEO
- Must have a staff strength of no less than 3 persons
- Must be owned by a Nigerian
Self-employed Individuals in the following categories
- Service providers in the transportation sector, le. Bus drivers, Taxi drivers, Ride share drivers. (Uber, Bolt Taxify etc) and Mechanics
- Artisans, Electricians Plumbers etc.
How to Apply for the Federal Government Survival Fund Nigeria 2021
Interested and eligible Nigerians should visit: https://www.survivalfund.gov.ng
NOTE: Registration for Payroll Support Begins on 21st September 2020
People Search for
Federal Government Survival Fund Registration Portal 2021
Survival Fund Registration
Survival Fund Application Form•
How to Apply for Survival Fund
survival fund portal
survival fund register
survival fund Registration Form
Survival Fund Registration portal login Portal
Survival Fund Registration requirement
federal government survival fund website
federal government survival fund application
federal government survival fund registration form
federal government survival fund application portal
federal government survival fund application form
federal government survival fund portal login
federal government survival fund form
federal government survival fund requirements
federal government survival fund portal
federal government survival fund loan
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of www.ejesgist.com Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State