The Supreme court has affirmed the election of Ifeanyi Okowa as Governor of Delta State.
The apex court In a unanimous judgment delivered Dismissed Chief Great Ogboru Case.
He held that the law is clear that the petitioner must tender the voters register, relate the document to the specific area where the documents were affected. He added that the card reader print out tendered by the appellant at the trial tribunal cannot be converted into the constitution or electoral act which is the yard stick for proving over voting.
He concluded that the appellant failed to lead credible evidence in proof of their case and the two lower court is right to dismiss the appeal and it will suffer the same fate in the supreme court and is hereby dismissed
Don’t Miss : Governor Wike, Wife Share Adorable Kiss After Swearing In Of Judges (Photo)
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services LLimite
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]