Former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara has actually responded to the Supreme Court Judgement on Bauchi and Sokoto state governorship election.
The Supreme Court had on Monday figured out the fate of 5Governors
The pinnacle Court verified that incumbent Governor of Sokoto state, Aminu Tambuwal, was appropriately chosen in the governorship election carried out on March 9,2019
It, for that reason, started out the appeal brought by Ahmed Aliyu of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, challenging the stated election.
Later in the day, the pinnacle court dismissed the appeal challenging the return of Governor Bala Mohammed of BauchiState
In a consentaneous judgement provided on the petition filled by the APC and its prospect on Monday, a five-man panel of the court led by Justice Sylvester Nguta got rid of Mr Abubakar’s prayers and verified Bala’svictory
Reacting, Dogara praised both PDP guvs over theirvictory
On his authorities Twitter page, Dogara composed: “I rejoice with my brothers and friends, Rt. Hon Aminu Tambuwal and Distinguished Sen. Bala Mohammed over their victories at the Supreme Court today which affirmed the mandates freely given to them by the good people of Sokoto and Bauchi States.”.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance