Sunday Adeyemo, also known as Sunday Igboho, the embattled Yoruba Nation freedom fighter, has been returned to his cell in the Benin Republic, where he had been held.
The development followed the decision of the Court of Appeal in Cotouno to postpone the hearing on his extradition until Friday, July 23, 2021, following the decision of the Court of Appeal in Cotouno.
Igboho’s wife, a German national who was detained with her husband at an airport in Cotonou, Benin Republic, was freed after a short detention.
Ejes Gist , reports that there was uncertainty on Thursday evening when the hearing began at the Cour De’appal De Cotonou.
On Thursday evening, Igboho arrived the court at about 5pm.
Related Terms : Sunday Igboho Latest News , Sunday Igboho News Today , Sunday Igboho News Update, Sunday Igboho News Now, Sunday Igboho Latest News Today ,koiki media live today, koiki media biography, koiki media latest, koiki media latest news, koiki media news, koiki media today, koiki media news today,
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022