Gov Rotimi Akeredolu, Sunday Igboho
Governor Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State has spoken about popular Yoruba activist, Sunday Adeyemi “Igboho” who issued an eviction notice to Fulani herdsmen in the state.
The Chairman of the South-West Governors’ Forum who got interviewed on Channels Television on Monday February 15, described Igboho as a child of circumstance and further added that the situations that led to his interventions in security issues should be examined.
Akeredolu also affirmed that he does not support illegality and people taking laws into their hands.
“Sunday Igboho is a child of circumstance. We must look at the circumstance that led to each of these interventions.
“I for one, I’ve always said that I will not support anyone taking laws into his own hands. That’s why I had to go to Ibadan. That’s why I will go to every other place in the South-West to preach about illegality and that we are against illegal actions. We are not for it at all.
“There are things that we do at times that you have to know what led to them. Those circumstances might not be justifiable, might not be legal, but when you look at it, you’ll know we are a child of circumstance.”
See Video Below;
Get Auto Insurance Online, Geico Insurance, Start Online College Today, Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria, Nigeria Newspaper Today, Todays Nigeria News, Latestnewsinnigeria, Naijagist, Naijaplanet , Naija News , Latest Nigerian News, Latest News in Nigeria, Nigeria News Now, News in Nigeria Today , Latest Naija News Loaded ,
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State