Sunday Adeyemo (Igboho), a well-known Yoruba activist, has disputed reports that he was detained by Department of State Services operatives.
According to reports, the Yoruba Nation agitator was arrested on Friday with Satguru Maharaj Ji, the founder of the One Love Family.
However, in an audio recording recorded by Igboho’s assistant, Olayomi Koiki, the agitator stated that he was not detained by the DSS and that he is currently in his Ibadan home.
While addressing about the report circulating regarding his detention, Igboho thanked his fans and followers all around the world for their support.
The Yoruba activist, who claimed he heard he was detained at Guru Maharaj Ji, claims he is nowhere near the alleged location and is instead back in his Ibadan home.
“, he explained “I thank God, as well as all of my followers and supporters around the world. Sunday Igboho is my name. Today is the 3rd of July, 2021. I’ve heard that Igboho has been taken into custody. That is not the case.”
# Sunday Igboho Arrested
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021