Latest Jobs In Lagos for Strategic Information (SI) Manager at Project HOPE Nigeria for Experience Graduates
Project HOPE Nigeria (in any other case referred to People-to-People Health Foundation Nigeria) is a registered non-profit, non-governmental organization working in Nigeria in areas of HIV & AIDS, Tuberculosis, OVC, RMNCAH & Malaria intervention providers.
We are recruiting to fill the place of:
Job Title: Strategic Information (SI) Manager – Nigeria, Global Health
Reference No.: req662
- The Strategic Information Manager will present oversight capabilities to the Strategic Information Officers in addition to steerage on mission monitoring and analysis, reporting to the DSI, with compliance to the USAID reporting necessities.
- She/He will make sure that knowledge/reports are submitted to the Program and Strategic Information Directors in a well timed method and utilized in producing data. This data shall be used to focus on vital programmatic gaps and coordinate with program administration and others in addressing these gaps.
- The candidate have to be conversant in the brand new PEPFAR and Nigeria nationwide M&E system and instruments with glorious coaching and networking abilities. The candidate shall be keen to work with little/no supervision and journey frequently.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide management and route on Sl/M&E actions to guarantee a robust and strong strategic data system
- Provide technical supervision of SI Officers engaged on ICHSSA
- Oversee assortment, storage, evaluation and reporting of top quality knowledge to USAID, ICHSSA employees, Project HOPE and different key stakeholders. Coordinate the revision of ICHSSA Activity Monitoring and Evaluation Plan as requested by USAID and different stakeholders
- Supervise the event and enhancement of applicable monitoring, monitoring and reporting techniques, instruments and templates to make sure that ICHSSA’s actions, outputs and outcomes are accurately captured. This will embrace devising ways to make sure optimum use of NOMIS and different current techniques.
- Portray complicated knowledge units in straightforward to know codecs/visualizations
- Ensure availability of all instruments and logistics obligatory for profitable implementation of the ICHSSA Activity Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Plan
- Working with the Director, Strategic Information (DSI), oversee the implementation of the ICHSSA Activity Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting Plan
- Participate in all ICHSSA work planning actions and advise technical groups on ICHSSA indicators, targets in addition to progress in direction of goal achievement
- Supervise real-time knowledge use together with weekly, month-to-month and quarterly knowledge evaluation conferences at the CBO, LGA and mission ranges
- Lead efforts looking for to construct SI associated data and capability throughout the ICHSSA SI group. This will embrace implementation of capability constructing actions by means of trainings, mentorship and supervision on M&E/SI.
- Working with the Director, Strategic Information, oversee implementation of all exercise assessments, together with baselines, endlines as agreed upon by USAID, ARFH and different stakeholders
- Work with different ICHSSA employees to evaluate CBO and LGA SI capability and functioning and adequately develop and implement plans to strengthen these capacities.
- Supervise the technology of high quality proof on mission consequence and work with ICHSSA employees to construct a tradition of information use throughout all mission ranges.
- Work with the DSI to arrange ICHSSA for any inner and exterior evaluations / assessments and work with assigned evaluators to make sure profitable completion of those evaluations.
- Oversee reporting of related knowledge and progress to Project HOPE as shall be agreed upon by ARFH
- Participate in any scheduled technical help actions applied/supported by ARFH, Project HOPE and different accepted stakeholders.
- Update Project HOPE’s Director of Monitoring and Evaluation of any SI associated technical help wants
- Routinely replace the Senior Advisor, Systems Strengthening of labor progress and challenges
- Any different duties as could also be assigned by the Director, Strategic Information and the Senior Advisor, Systems Strengthening
- 100% of his/her time each year is chargeable to the mission.
- Supervise growth and promote using customary indicators, instruments and varieties (as applicable) and SI practices throughout the exercise’s length.
- Oversee routine ICHSSA knowledge high quality assessments and guarantee utilization of DQA outcomes and findings in bettering knowledge high quality throughout all ranges of the ICHSSA Project
- Work with different ICHSSA employees to disseminate ICHSSA achievements and outcomes by means of revealed articles, convention abstracts, success tales and different mechanisms.
- As could also be requested by the Director SI and different mission administration personnel, symbolize ICHSSA at donor and different stakeholder SI actions and occasions
- Work with Director, Strategic Information to submit reports required by USAID, PEPFAR and authorities of Nigeria in a well timed method
- Master’s degree in Public Health, Statistics, Social Sciences, Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Health Informatics or a health-related discipline is required
- Seven (7) years of expertise in USG-funded applications designing, establishing, and managing M&E techniques, guaranteeing knowledge high quality, and managing knowledge intensive, managing M&E techniques, Working data of Nigeria’s well being and social service data techniques and M&E processes because it pertains to knowledge assortment for performance primarily based reporting with understanding and expertise and competency in working with OVC and HIV community-led organizations
- Strong knowledge analytics; visualization and presentation abilities
- Previous expertise in offering Technical Assistance to FMWASD/SMWASD/LGAs on NOMIS strategic knowledge for program administration, reporting and documentation of best practices
- Proven abilities in knowledge evaluation with proficiency in statistical bundle i.e. Stata, SPSS, ODK, KOBO, ARCGIS, QGIS, Advanced Excel, Business Intelligence functions
- Proficiency in use of various databases together with DHIS, DATIM, NOMIS, ACCESS, EPI Info and different knowledge units
- Skilled within the growth and use of information/knowledge analytics to help program decision making with demonstrated skill to carry out strong knowledge extraction from inner and exterior data techniques
- Sound understanding of indicators, knowledge assortment methodology, and knowledge high quality points;
- Ability to develop indicators and knowledge assortment instruments and assess knowledge high quality
- Strong oral and written communication abilities
- Ability to work properly below stress, with the capability to drawback resolve in excessive paced environments .
- Excellent understanding of PEPFAR MER and GON OVC indicators
- Understanding of USAID, PEPFAR and GON Strategic Information / Monitoring and Evaluation requirements and practices
- Previous Experience conducting State/LGA and well being facility knowledge assessments and knowledge opinions is most well-liked
- Experience working with CBOs and USAID funded applications.
- Knowledge and dealing expertise in using mapping and different comparable instruments to focus on program interventions and assets
Code of Conduct:
- It is our shared duty and obligation to deal with one another with respect, take affirmative steps to forestall issues involving Sexual Exploitation & Abuse and Trafficking in Persons, and to reveal all potential and precise violations of our Code of Conduct, which can embrace Conflicts of Interest, Fraud, Corruption, Discrimination or Harassment. Together we will reinforce a tradition of respect, integrity, accountability and transparency.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Project HOPE supplies equal employment alternatives (EEO) to all workers and certified candidates for employment with out regard to race, colour, faith, gender, sexual orientation, nationwide origin, age, handicap, incapacity, or standing as a veteran. Project HOPE complies with all relevant legal guidelines governing nondiscrimination in employment. This coverage applies to all phrases and circumstances of employment, together with, however not restricted to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation, and coaching.
- Project HOPE expressly prohibits any type of illegal worker harassment primarily based on race, colour, faith, gender, sexual orientation, nationwide origin, age, handicap, incapacity, or standing as a veteran. Improper interference with the power of Project HOPE workers to carry out their anticipated job duties isn’t tolerated
Job Nigeria , Jobs Nigeria , Nigerian Jobs , Jobs in Nigerian , Nigeria Job , Latest Jobs in Nigeria , Hot Jobs in Nigeria , NGO Jobs in Nigeria , NGO Nigeria Jobs
JOBS & RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- Ask Ejes Gist Media
- Aviation Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Banking Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Building and Construction Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Career Tips
- Crime Watch
- Economy / Business News
- Editorial / Opinions
- Education Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Engineering Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Entertainment News Latest
- Entry Level Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Federal Government Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Free Download Latest Mp3 Music in Nigeria
- Full Time Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Google AdSense know how
- Health / Medical Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Health Tips
- Hot Nigeria Jobs
- HOT NIGERIAN JOBS
- Hotel Job Vacancies in Nigeria Today
- How to Make Money Online
- Human Resources Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Internship Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- IT and Telecoms Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Job Vacancy in Africa
- Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria Today
- Latest News On Npower batch C
- Latest Recruitment in Nigeria
- Lecturing Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Legal Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Maritime Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Metro News
- MSC/MS / PHD Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- My School Gist
- Naija Celebrity Gist
- Naija News Today
- NCE/OND/HND/BSC Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- NGO / Humanitarian Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Niger Delta Today News
- Oil and Gas Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Part Time Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- PASS QUESTIONS For Federal Government Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Politics News in Nigeria
- Religion News in Nigeria
- Scholarship News
- Sport News in Nigeria
- SSCE Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Teaching Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Travel and Logistics Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Wordpress Themes Free Download
- World News