Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting company concentrated on supplying People and Process associated services to companies, neighborhoods and companies within and exterior Africa.
Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the possible within our people. to enhance company practices, release imagination and improve commercial performance.
We are hiring to fill the position listed below:
LIKEWISE INSPECT THIS TASK : Kaduna State Government Latest Job Recruitment (21 Positions)
Job Title: Store Officer
- Ensure appropriate record keeping and handle all documents to validate correct stock levels and keep stock control
- Maintain invoices, records, and withdrawals of the store.
- Rotate stock and coordinate with department head for disposal of surpluses.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a store, ensuring it runs efficiently and successfully.
- Preparation of Local order and Goods get Note handbook along with on system.
- Make day-to-day usage entry of the spares and other consumables according to qty provided to the department.
- Preparation of stock report and Stock confirmation on regular monthly standard.
- Creation of correct product under correct department on system
- Creation of supplier with all information according to business requirement on system
- Inspect shipments for damage or disparities and notify to particular department.
- Their tasks consist of inspiring groups, and training brand-new personnel.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Knowledge of correct accounting and stock management
- Familiarity with basic ideas and best practices in a warehouse or storage facility environment
- Analytical mind with capability to make precise mathematical calculations
- Excellent composed and spoken interaction abilities
- Competencies in information entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to information and capability to successfully handle time
- Can run ERP plan – Microsoft Dynamics Nav- Must
- Minimum of HND or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in storekeeping, stock control, or record keeping.
SUGGEST FOR YOU : Job Vacancies at Exclusive Stores Limited (5 Positions)
Application Closing Date
Sixth February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and certified prospects should forward their CV to: email@example.com utilizing the Job Title as the topic of the e-mail.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria