The Presidency has debunked a declare that the Buhari had plans to pay N30,000 to every Nigerian with a Bank Verification Number (BVN).
There have been some on-line reports to the impact, attributing it to a purported information release by Special Adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media and Publicity, Mr Femi Adesina.
The said on-line reports had mentioned the federal authorities had set billions of naira apart to be distributed to about 40 million Nigerians at N30,000 per individual, claiming additional that the modus could be to succeed in everybody by means of his BVN.
The mentioned ‘bonanza’, which its creator mentioned was an initiative to assist less-privileged residents of face the harshness of the impression of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic.
However, in a tweet on his Tweeter deal with @FemAdesina, the Presidential spokesman dissociated himself and the administration from the mentioned declare, describing it as pretend information.
“Fake news peddlers have concocted a statement, purportedly issued by me, saying FG will pay N30,000 to each Nigerian with BVN, to help them stock up before an impending national lockdown. Not me. The so-called statement is hereby disclaimed,” Adesina mentioned.
The federal authorities, simply many state governments, has suggested social distancing as a means of beating COVID-19.
As a results of the suggested measure, which many states had formalised by ordering shut down of social and financial actions, many believed it could power hardship, particularly starvation, on many households as most people have been believed not to have ready sufficient for the lockdown.
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International