The Presidency has debunked a declare that the Buhari had plans to pay N30,000 to every Nigerian with a Bank Verification Number (BVN).
There have been some on-line reports to the impact, attributing it to a purported information release by Special Adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media and Publicity, Mr Femi Adesina.
The said on-line reports had mentioned the federal authorities had set billions of naira apart to be distributed to about 40 million Nigerians at N30,000 per individual, claiming additional that the modus could be to succeed in everybody by means of his BVN.
The mentioned ‘bonanza’, which its creator mentioned was an initiative to assist less-privileged residents of face the harshness of the impression of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic.
However, in a tweet on his Tweeter deal with @FemAdesina, the Presidential spokesman dissociated himself and the administration from the mentioned declare, describing it as pretend information.
“Fake news peddlers have concocted a statement, purportedly issued by me, saying FG will pay N30,000 to each Nigerian with BVN, to help them stock up before an impending national lockdown. Not me. The so-called statement is hereby disclaimed,” Adesina mentioned.
The federal authorities, simply many state governments, has suggested social distancing as a means of beating COVID-19.
As a results of the suggested measure, which many states had formalised by ordering shut down of social and financial actions, many believed it could power hardship, particularly starvation, on many households as most people have been believed not to have ready sufficient for the lockdown.
- 2021 Management Trainee Recruitment at 3P Solutions & Company
- Graduate Job Recruitment at Haventis Drugs Limited
- First Bank Nigeria 2021 Massive Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria ( January )
- Nigeria Police Force, NPF Microfinance Bank Plc Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 (28 Positions)
- Franchise Governance Officer at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Transaction Trainees Needed in a Reputable Bank in Nigeria
- Jobs In Nigeria at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2021 ( Massive Recruitment of 10, 000 Graduates )
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]