Ned Nwoko’s son, Emzy Ned Nwoko JNR, has warned his father’s youngest spouse, Regina Daniels to cease taking his old man to Night golf equipment.
Ever because the younger actress, bought married to the 59 year old politician cum businessman, she has been going through severe bashing from the billionaire’s son, Emzy.
Emzy took to his Instagram web page to warn the teenager actress to cease taking his old father to golf equipment in addition to smoking in his presence.
His full publish beneath;
Madam Allow My Old Dad To Rest,
Please Stop Taking Him To Clubs, His Not Getting Younger Anymore,
Stop Stressing The Man.?? If You Don’t Value His Life Please We Do No Matter What He Did In The Past.
He Might Not Complain To You Because He Wants To Make You Feel Loved, But Trust Me, His Not Cool With Such Lifestyle,
You Are Even Smoking In His Presence, Something You Can’t Do To Your Own Father, Aunty Fear God If You No Go Fear Dad.. I Don’t Know Your Aim Though But Just Know It Won’t Work.
I Wish He Was Still Young For All This.? Wrong Choice.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]