Stop calling Friday ‘Black Friday’, its a holy day for Muslims Hisbah Issues Strong Warning to Radio Station.
Kano Hisbah has reportedly written notice to Cool FM, demanding that they stop calling Friday ‘Black Friday’ ahead of a “Black Friday Sales” expected to be conducted today November 27.
According to the Sharia Police, majority of Kano residents are Muslims, and they consider Friday a holy day.
The notice also disclosed that Hisbah corps would be “around for surveillance purposes” with a view of stopping immoral activities at the event as well as maintain peace, harmony and stability in the state.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria