After a £305 million takeover of the club by a Saudi Arabian-backed consortium led by the Public Investment Fund on October 7, Bruce’s departure was expected.
Newcastle was relegated to 19th place in the Premier League, with no wins in their first eight games of the 2021/22 season.
According to Sky Sports, Newcastle have begun the process of recruiting a new head coach, with former Roma manager Paulo Fonseca emerging as a contender.
Thanks for reading Newcastle sack manager, Steve Bruce. Also Read Week 17 Pool Fixture for Sat 30 Oct 2021 – UK 2021/2022 – Pool Agent
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022