Check all the information on how to Apply for Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program 2021 for Graduates
Sterling Bank Plc’ Your one-customer bank’ is a national commercial bank in Nigeria with full service. Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has grown from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank over more than 50 years of operations; and as part of the 2006 restructuring of the Nigerian banking industry, a merger with four other banks-Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa-has been established.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Management Development Program
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- The Sterling Management Development Program is an extensive 18-month rotational programme where you will gain some insight and cross-border exposure to enable you to emerge as a well-rounded professional equipped with various skills and competencies that you can apply to various areas of our organisation.
- The curriculum combines your unique abilities with a tailor-made approach to creation, giving you the opportunity to contribute significantly to our growth, to learn and grow continuously.
- In this dynamic position, you will have an immediate and sustainable effect on yourself and business, working on numerous significant and exciting projects that will carry you from the very beginning to the radar of our top leaders. To speed up your career path and contribute to your society, you can Rely on this experience.
- Join the Sterling family as a middle management employee
- Rotate within select departments for Eighteen months for robust developmental purpose
- Execute challenging tasks and stretch assignments across diverse business functions
- Periodic tracking, update and feedback sessions
- Key deliverables on initiatives & ground breaking ideas
- Continuous bespoke learning and development
- Fast track growth opportunities
ALSO CHECK : Kwara State Teachers Recruitment 2021 ( KWSUBEB Teachers Recruitment of 2701 Graduates )
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience from any sector
- Minimum of Masters Degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Not more that 32 years
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Abovementioned statements are meant to explain the general nature and degree of work that individuals assigned to this job are expected to do.
- They should not be understood as an exhaustive list of all the roles, obligations and skills needed by workers so classified.
- In addition to those defined from time to time, all staff may be expected to carry out other responsibilities as appropriate.
- In connection with the application or recruitment process, we do not charge any application, processing, training, interviews, testing or other fees. If you receive a request for a charge to be charged, please ignore it. In addition, please note that it is easy to copy and reproduce emblems, icons, names and addresses. Therefore, when submitting private information on the internet, you are advised to take extra caution.
- We are an equal opportunity workplace and we support the inclusion of diversity. Our employment practises do not discriminate on the basis of colour, ethnicity, nationality, faith, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- In specific ways, our people are all equally gifted: we come from different cultures, personal experiences and points of view. Are you able to encourage us with your reflections, and we want to include yours?
- In any recruiting process, we invite all candidates to apply and do not discriminate.
- • There will be no review of applications submitted after the deadline.
- We have the right to hire an applicant who fits the appropriate profile before the above deadline because of the urgency of the role.
- Only eligible applicants are invited to the interview.
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International