Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service nationwide industrial financial institution in Nigeria. Here in Sterling we merely join you to your ardour. It’s by no means enterprise as traditional, it’s a spot the place you can also make a distinction as a result of what you do at Sterling issues. You can form the group, the business and the world. You’ll discover work that’s difficult, relationships which can be rewarding and fixed alternatives to innovate and develop. You can count on a profession that’s extraordinary.
About the Program
The Graduate Trainee Program is a place to begin for an thrilling profession at Sterling Bank. It is a novel alternative for abilities who’re able to dwell out their ardour and display management potential. At Sterling Bank, you’ll discover a world of alternatives and see how the Graduate Trainee Program can improve your profession and place you for impression.
Here’s what we search for:
- Digital savvy
- Responsibility and Ownership
- Second Class Upper Graduates from a acknowledged University
- Applicants should have accomplished NYSC
- Applicants should not be older than 26 years of age
- We worth variety in our office and encourage certified women and men with various skilled, educational, and cultural backgrounds to use
Are you additionally Tech savvy and also you communicate any or among the following languages; Please point out when making use of; Java, XML, Android Development, Git, HTML, CSS, Kotlin, Go, third social gathering libraries (Android), Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Adobe XD, InVision, Marvel, Framer… and so forth.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should go to https://sterling.ng/graduate-trainee/
- Only appropriate candidates will probably be shortlisted
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and don’t discriminate in our choice and employment practices based mostly on race, color, faith, gender, nationality, political affiliation, marital standing or incapacity
- All functions should be submitted on-line and throughout the respective application interval. (We don’t settle for functions by e mail.)
- Multiple functions will result in disqualification
Step 1: Computer-Based Test
Step 2: Pre-Assessment Center & Documentation
Step 3: Assessment Center
Step 4: Final Interview
Step 5: Foundation School