An APC Chieftain has asked President Muhammadu Buhari to immediately sack Abubakar Malami, Minister of Justice and Attorney-General of the Federation, over his plan to declare a State of Emergency in Anambra following the rising insecurity in the state.
This was contained in a press release personally signed by the APC Chieftain, Ahmed Usman.
“Malami has caused the APC and the Buhari-led administration more damage than good.”
This same Malami compared spare parts dealers with cattle rearing. President Buhari should do the needful and immediately sack Malami and save Nigeria from going into war.
Recall that President Muhammadu has disavowed Abubakar Malami for his dreaded move to declare a State of Emergency in Anambra State, as well as his failure to declare emergency rule in Borno, Zamfara, and the Kaduna States, despite a high rate of killing, kidnapping, and destruction of government properties.
Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State has revealed that the threat of declaring a state of emergency in the state was not the idea of President Muhammadu Buhari, as previously reported.
The Governor also described the threat as unfortunate, questioning why he had not considered the imposition of emergency rule in northern states during a period of widespread killings caused by banditry in the region.
“That’s a very unfortunate statement by the Attorney-General, Malami,” It’s a terrible shame, he said.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment