Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We appeal to proficient people. Not solely can they provide the advantage of their expertise, in addition they reveal a more in-depth, extra private have a look at the big selection of worldwide alternatives we provide. At the core of the Group’s people technique is our deal with worker engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productiveness and efficiency, which creates the muse of our efficiency tradition. We encourage and deal with the behaviours that deliver out the easiest from each worker, assessing their efficiency not simply on outcomes however on how these outcomes had been achieved. To additional embed these behaviours we have now a remuneration programme in place, fastidiously designed to incentivise our staff to dwell our values daily.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2019 – Internship – Retail Banking
Ref Id: INRBNG19
- A set of banking options which are easy, good and safe. Retail Banking is what most people consider once they hear the phrase “banking”. It primarily covers all of the services that the Bank offers to make day after day lives simpler for everybody, be it:
- Payments – making it simpler for on-line or direct purchases,
- Accounts and Deposit Offering – offering you easy, smarter and safe choices to avoid wasting and/or develop your cash
- Mortgages and Investments – providing a variety of easy options for your residential and monetary wants.
- At Standard Chartered, Retail Banking serves over 9 million prosperous and rising prosperous purchasers and small companies in lots of the world’s quickest rising cities throughout Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our focus is on serving the banking wants of those Priority, Business and Personal Clients with market-leading digital capabilities and best-in class services as we make banking easy, smarter and safe.
About the Programme
- The Formal Internship Programme is the Bank’s structured Internship programme. As an intern, in the summertime earlier than your remaining year as a scholar, you’ll work instantly on actual world issues to hone your expertise, create lasting relationships and study your strengths. The Formal Internship Programme is meant to create a pipeline to the International Graduate Programme.
- Internships sometimes happen throughout June – August, relying on location.
- 10-week program will contain on-the-job coaching and an innovation mission which exposes you to the inside workings of our enterprise to supply actual work expertise.
- You’ll be paired up with a buddy from the International Graduate (IG) Programme and to set you up for success throughout your internship and supply you insights into what might be your subsequent function as an IG.
- You’ll be assigned a mentor whom will give you ongoing steerage and mentorship all through the internship.
- Internships is a 10-week program, relying on location, and are open to candidates who can be found to start out on our full-time graduate programmes in September 2020.
- High performing Interns can be eligible for placement within the Bank’s International Graduate Programme.
- We will solely think about candidates who’ve the authorized proper to work within the nation to which they’re making use of. If candidates are making use of for a task within the UAE, we could think about functions from nationals of Middle Eastern and North African nations.
- Interns should be of their penultimate (second to final) year of undergraduate examine. We will settle for internship functions from remaining year college students who’re required to finish obligatory National or Military service after commencement.
- All Interns taking part within the Bank’s Formal Internship Programme can be evaluated throughout 10th week of employment. Evaluations can be utilized in remaining recruitment selections for the International Graduate Programme with an intention to supply a suggestion earlier than the internship is accomplished.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply
Note: The Bank doesn’t sponsor work permits for the needs of Internships.
Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- United Bank for Africa Plc Massive Recruitment for Graduates
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited