Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Banker – North Zones (North West and North Central)
Job ID: 41307
Job Sector: Financial Services
- Retail & Business Banking
- Proactively promote a relationship-based offering through operating as a dedicated and primary point of contact for customer in the branch, providing banking solutions which meet the customer’s needs in accordance with each of personal banking segment’s value proposition
- Conduct a comprehensive calling/contact management programme for all customers aligned with the cost to serve proposition.
- Pro-actively manage the portfolio to maximise revenue for the Bank (referring to fees, margins and sales), minimise costs and risks, whilst maintaining and entrenching the customer’s relationship with the Bank appropriately.
- Retain customers (Blue, Silver and Gold) as per the criteria outlined in the segment value proposition and reflected by the Country segment strategy.
- Liaise effectively with the sales team to ensure seamless transfer of clients after sale has been concluded to relationship management.
- Pro-actively identify cross-sell opportunities within own portfolio of customers to maximise life cycle opportunities. Be guided by the segment value proposition and sales targets as to what the priority products are both from a bank and customer perspective.
- Conduct a needs analysis with all new and existing customers to ensure that product opportunities identified are appropriate to meet the customer’s needs and priorities.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- Minimum of Second Class Lower (2:2) division
- 0-2years banking experience, preferably interfacing with customers.
- Strong relationship management background.
- Experienced in upholding the highest levels of service.
- Experience in completing credit applications successfully
- Interpret financial statements; assess sources of income and basic customer affordability calculations (debt to income ratio, loan to value ratio, instalment to income ratio, etc).
- Demonstrate high levels of computer literacy – able to capture/update customer database, successfully complete product/lending applications, ensure credit maintenance, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft word and excel.
- Time management
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to handle matrix reporting
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the different personal and segment value proposition.
- Knowledge of local market environment and financial issues that may impact portfolio.
- Working knowledge of bank systems and operations
- Thorough understanding of credit principles as well as application and maintenance processes.
- Knowledge of the banks organogram and awareness of relevant reporting lines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TYPE HERE TO QUICK SEARCH FOR JOBS & NEWS
TOP TRENDING POST
JOBS IN NIGERIA BY STATES & SECTORS
- Abia State 69
- ABUJA FCT 197
- Adamawa State 64
- Akwa Ibom State 63
- Anambra State 76
- Banking Industry 28
- Bauchi State 46
- Bayelsa State 55
- Benue State 57
- Borno State 81
- Career Tips 7
- chief emmanuel ebimami 1
- Construction Company 9
- Contract Job 7
- covidaid.ng 3
- Cross River State 70
- Current Hot Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria Today for fresh Graduates 39
- Delta State 74
- Ebonyi State 54
- Edo State 81
- Ekiti State 59
- Engineering Jobs 14
- Entry-level Jobs 840
- Enugu State 64
- federal government jobs 2020 8
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA 10
- Full time jobs 2235
- Gombe State 54
- Google AdSense know how 7
- Hot Nigeria Jobs 2020 25
- HOT NIGERIAN JOBS 231
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE 1
- https://cavdn.org 1
- Imo State 64
- Internship Jobs 35
- Jigawa State 49
- JOB FOR SSCE 70
- Jobs for LEGAL/Law 7
- Jobs in Education 15
- JOBS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA 142
- JOBS IN SOUTH SOUTH 140
- JOBS IN SOUTH WEST 376
- Kaduna State 70
- Kano State 66
- Katsina State 52
- Kebbi State 53
- Kogi State 56
- kuwait news about falling sky 1
- Kwara State 57
- Lagos State 861
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria 2020 – Current Vacancies in Nigeria Today 2559
- LATEST JOBS IN SOUTH EAST 105
- latest news teddy a and bambam 1
- latest recruitment in nigeria 2020 10
- Latest Teaching Job In Nigeria today 3
- Lecturing Jobs in Nigeria 2020 1
- Management and Logistics Company 6
- Medical /Health 12
- moshood ekugbemi picture 1
- MSC/MS / PHD 43
- naija daltan news 2
- Naija Gossip News Now 2
- Nasarawa State 53
- NCE/OND/HND/BSC 2330
- NGO / Community Services 2
- Niger State 6
- nigeria rev father sex video 2
- npower news 24
- Ogun State 101
- Oil and Gas Company 27
- Ondo State 69
- Osun State 55
- Oyo State 90
- Part Time Jobs 8
- PASS QUESTIONS For Federal Government Jobs 2
- Plateau 33
- Plateau State 38
- radio $ tv jobs in nigeria 3
- Rivers State 129
- SCHOLARSHIP Jobs 7
- Sokoto State 50
- spie oil 13
- Taraba State 53
- Teaching Jobs 4
- update on sky coming down in kuwait 1
- vacancy in africa 22
- www.covidaid.ng 1
- Yobe State 52
- Zamfara State 50