Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group concentrated on emerging markets worldwide. It has actually been a pillar of South Africa’s monetary system for 150 years, and now covers 16 nations throughout the African continent.
Standard Bank is a company follower in technical development, to assist us ensure extraordinary client service and leading edge monetary services. Our growing international success shows our dedication to the most recent services, the best people, and a dynamic and distinctively versatile working culture. To assist us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful people to join our devoted group at our workplaces.
We welcome applications from appropriately certified prospects for:.
Title: Stanbic IBTC Digital Graduate Trainee Program (DigiTAP)
Job ID: 46215
Job Sector: Banking
- Human Capital: drawing in and keeping essential skill, offering knowing and advancement efforts, governance of performance management and benefit plans, centres of quality to embed and drive Standard Bank worths and culture.
- The Digital Graduate Trainee Program (DigiTAP) is the flagship digital graduate trainee destination program created to assist the recognition and destination of special digitally smart prospects, gear up and place them to have the ability to drive the future digital and innovation goals of Stanbic IBTC Group
- It is an extensive program and special chance for young people who are enthusiastic and resourceful about developing a fast-tracked profession and to assist us drive our success into the future.
INSPECT THIS TASK: Food Concepts (Chicken Republic) 2020 Management Trainee Recruitment
Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Graduates Trainees will be needed to operate in different work functions/ places and context with increasing levels of intricacy
- They will be exposed to different digital jobs, workstreams, obstacles and developmental programs.
- Applicants needs to be enthusiastic about developing a profession in Stanbic IBTC and operating in a vibrant and forward believing environment.
- Graduate Trainees would be based in Lagos however might be released to any department and places throughout the nation.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Applicants needs to be IT Software Developers, Cloud Security Analyst, Cyber Security Engineers, Data Engineers, Mobile App Developers, Blockchain Developers, IoT Developers, UI/UX Developers, Linux OS Administrators, Database Administrators, Applications Support.
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper (or its comparable) Degree in an Information Technology or Engineering associated course from a certified University
- Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its comparable
- Applicants should not be more than 26 years of age as at engagement.
- Applicants needs to have concluded NYSC and needs to have discharge certificate in hand.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth, Gender and Class of Degree need to be plainly mentioned.
Knowledge/ Technical Skills/ Expertise:.
- User Interface & &Design
- architecture & advancement
- UI/UX advancement
- Cloud security professional
- CI/CD innovation
- Automated screening
- Cloud immersion
- Cloud Admin/Technician
- Cloud application advancement
- Penetration Testing abilities
- Cloud Security
- Linux OS Administrator
- Operations Support
- New Data analytics platforms & & assistance
- Emerging invasion detection
- Conceptual, Innovative and Analytical
- Intermediate to professional skills in making use of MS Office Suite.
LIKEWISE MAKE AN APPLICATION FOR THIS TASK: 2020 Graduate Upstream Trainee Program at Asharami Energy Limited
A pplication Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and certified prospects should:
Click here to apply online
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE