Safeway Hospital was established in the year 1998 to be a centre of excellence in the delivery of healthcare to the public through the provision of quality and affordable healthcare using safe, acceptable and sustainable means.
The pillar of our practice is the use of evidence-based medicine and highly skilled human resources. The hospital offers a wide range of specialist services including General Surgery, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine and particularly Obstetrics and Gynecology for which the hospital is well known. Sub-specialties in the area of Assisted Reproductive techniques and minimal access surgeries are also available.
We do our best within human capacity while trusting God ultimately.
Job Title: Staff Nurse/Midwife
Administering medications and drugs
Providing pre- and post-operation care
Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions
Providing emotional support to patients and relatives
Taking patients’ vital signs
Close monitoring of patients in labour
Carrying out doctors’ medical plan for patients
Applicants are to possess current practicing licenses
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 6th December, 2018
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines