Safeway Hospital was established in the year 1998 to be a centre of excellence in the delivery of healthcare to the public through the provision of quality and affordable healthcare using safe, acceptable and sustainable means.
The pillar of our practice is the use of evidence-based medicine and highly skilled human resources. The hospital offers a wide range of specialist services including General Surgery, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine and particularly Obstetrics and Gynecology for which the hospital is well known. Sub-specialties in the area of Assisted Reproductive techniques and minimal access surgeries are also available.
We do our best within human capacity while trusting God ultimately.
Job Title: Staff Nurse/Midwife
Administering medications and drugs
Providing pre- and post-operation care
Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions
Providing emotional support to patients and relatives
Taking patients’ vital signs
Close monitoring of patients in labour
Carrying out doctors’ medical plan for patients
Applicants are to possess current practicing licenses
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 6th December, 2018
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates