Première Urgence Internationale (PUI) is a non-governmental, non-profit, non-political and non-religious worldwide assist organization. Our groups are dedicated to supporting civilians’ victims of marginalization and exclusion, or hit by pure disasters, wars and financial collapses, by answering their basic wants. Our intention is to supply emergency aid to uprooted people with the intention to assist them recuperate their dignity and regain self-sufficiency.
The PUI Nigerian Mission has been formally opened in April 2016, with a give attention to assembly pressing wants, together with enhancing entry to meals commodities, major well being care and vitamin for Internally Displaced People (IDP) and host communities (HC) residing in Maiduguri Metropolitan Council (MMC).
The progressive sectorial widening allowed PUI to start out implementing an built-in strategy from 2017 in meals security, livelihoods, vitamin and well being sectors, with the help of ECHO, FFP, OFDA and CIAA/CDC, in step with PUI’s world technique.
In mid-2018, PUI has developed its complete response by including Protection and Community Outreach (PCO) actions to the present applications in Bolori II. In 2018, PUI has additionally scaled up its intervention with the opening of Monguno LGA base, with the primary aims of lowering morbidity and mortality of probably the most susceptible inhabitants and selling safety amongst the entire affected neighborhood. This opening in Monguno allowed PUI to achieve the susceptible inhabitants in Kukawa and Cross Kauwa LGA.
PUI is now searching for a professional candidate for its Nutrition crew within the place beneath:
Job Title: Stabilization Centre (SC) Medical Doctor
Location: Monguno, Borno
Starting Date: ASAP
Duration of Contract: 5Months (with doable extension)
- Under the direct supervision of the Health/Nutrition PM, the Stabilization Centre (SC) Doctors might be accountable for the general and everyday administration of Severe Acute Malnutrition (SAM) at PUI Stabilization Centre (SC) in Monguno PHCC.
- S/he might be in cost for the general help and direct supervision of the SC staffs together with SC Nurses and SC Nurse Assistants.
- S/he’ll carefully work with the Health/Nutrition PM for the planning, organizing, implementing and monitoring of agreed vitamin actions in step with donor agreements and ensures most high quality for the remedy of SAM issues in accordance with the nationwide and worldwide requirements and protocols and with the standard requirements of the organization.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Carry out every day ward rounds within the morning and night with SC nurses and guarantee sufferers are visited as appropriately. Fill the notes on affected person playing cards after the ward rounds or another affected person examination or procedures
- Supervise the every day medical administration of SC sufferers and observe the SC protocols for the medical care of the SAM with the medical issues
- Ensure common process like taking blood samples, offering IV drugs and different essential procedures are completed well timed with if required him/her carries as essential
- Ensure well timed preparation, provision and monitoring of feeding for the sufferers admitted within the SC
- Facilitate and carry out choices on admission and referrals to/from the SCs correctly
- Ensure that SC beneficiaries, caretakers and members of the neighborhood are handled respectfully at all occasions.
- Monitor and guarantee sufferers are receiving complete well being checks, common checking of important indicators and frequent medicines and feeding administration based on the protocols
- Undertake emergency procedures as required (together with resuscitation), taking the lead as essential
- Liaise with SC Nurses often (at least each 3-4 hours) to test on affected person progress, or extra continuously if the necessity arises and reply to calls from the ward regarding affected person care
- Ensure that every one the SC crew is aware of and respect all of the PUI Internal guidelines and laws
- Plan and preserve work plan, schedules and rotations for the SC crew
- Plan, arrange and observe up the weekly and month-to-month implementation chart, after being endorsed by the Nutrition PM.
- Plan and preserve working schedules/rotations for the SC crew.
- Provide capability constructing and coaching to the Nutrition crew in collaboration with the Nutrition PM.
- Provide common mentoring and on-the-job coaching for the staffs within the SC ward together with SC Nurses, SC Nurse Assistant and staffs within the pediatric ward concerned within the remedy of SAM with complication sufferers
Monitoring and Reporting:
- Ensure correct organization and functioning of the Stabilization Center in compliance with the objectives outlined within the venture proposals
- Ensure that the SC crew are following up correct implementation protocols and making use of them based on worldwide and nationwide suggestions and pointers by means of monitoring and technical help
- Monitor everyday actions of the Stabilization Center
- Ensure the gathering, compilation and evaluation of high quality information and product the required reports for the SC actions together with weekly and month-to-month reports.
- Report the progress and any downside in well timed method.
Logistical and Administrative Support:
- In coordination with the Health/Nutrition PM, Logistics Department and Base Pharmacist, guarantee applicable provide plan on weekly foundation precept, for the stabilization facilities
- Provide, on a month-to-month foundation, the Health/Nutrition PM with info essential for the event of money move estimates particular to SC actions
- Support the Health/Nutrition PM for all the mandatory planning and preparations to establishing SC in Monguno PHC like facility set-up, employees recruitment and choice course of.
- Ensure the correct storage of SC medical provides, medicines and vitamin commodities
- Supervise the usage of medicines, medical provides, and nutrition-related commodities and information instruments within the SC
Internal and External Coordination and Representation:
- Network and coordinate with the related models with within the major well being care or different tertiary well being amenities for points that want additional help for the sufferers
- When required, s/he represents PUI in coordination conferences and technical working teams for the related issues and contribute to the great relations with the venture companions
- Build collaborative relations with MoH, WHO and different stakeholders to make sure a profitable SC venture
- Closely coordinate with the Nutrition groups within the OTP and in IYCF actions in addition to different staffs within the Primary well being care facilities.
The duties and tasks outlined on this job description are non-exhaustive and might evolve relying on the venture’s wants.
Priorities of the Department
- Support the opening and operating of stabilization middle in Monguno PHCC.
- Ensure vitamin actions are carried out in a high quality method complying with the nationwide and worldwide protocols.
- Set-up and implement efficient referral pathways inside the pui vitamin parts (CM, OTP, SC AND IYCF) and with the opposite departments (Health, FSL and Protection) to guarantee PUI built-in strategy.
- Build the capability of the vitamin crew on thematic areas associated to vitamin.
- Education Degree: Qualified and Registered nationwide Medical Doctor from a acknowledged college with a sound practising license from Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN)
- Language abilities: Good command in English and in native Dialects: Hausa obligatory and Kanuri is a plus
- Computer Skills: Proficient person of MS workplace (together with Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- At least 2 years of progressive work expertise with comparable function as SC doctor.
- Demonstrated understanding of the MOH techniques and construction.
- Previous work of CMAM program and with humanitarian organizations is added plus.
- Commitment to the NGO values and rules
- Understanding of the political state of affairs within the space
- Transversal abilities
- Ability to analyse and counsel enhancements of the actions
- Well organized and exhausting employee
- Able to handle stress and stress
- Understanding of the context of the realm
- Honesty and dependable.
- Strong motivation to assist people in want
- Ability to adapt or change priorities based on the altering state of affairs inside a mission or the organization itself
- Understanding and capability of integration into the native setting
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only for Nigeria Nationals
- Female candidates with robust abilities and competence are inspired to apply
Application Deadline twelfth February, 2021.
Some of the favored queries people used to seek out this Job Vacancies are kindly famous down. See the queries beneath:
Naija Recruitment News Today , Current Recruitment in Nigeria, Latest Recruitment in Nigeria, Nigerian Jobs , Todays jobs in Nigeria, Hot Nigerian Jobs, Latest Jobs in Nigeria, Nigerian Jobs Online, Vacancies in Nigeria, Nigeria Job Today, Nigeria Hot Jobs, Latest Jobs Vacancy in Nigeria Today , Latest Job Offers in Nigeria ,Jobs in Nigeria Now, Hotnigerianjobs, Jobzilla Nigeria, Myjobmag Nigeria, Naija Hot Jobs Vacancies, Jobs in Nigeria Today.
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State