SSC 47/2021 shortlisted candidates (Nigerian Army website for the list of successful candidates)
The Nigerian Army has shortlisted successful candidates for its Short Service Course (SSC) 47/2021 and Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 23/2021.
According to a information on the official website of the Nigerian Army , endorsed by GAT Ochigbano, the Military Secretary (Army), the successful candidates are to report at the Falgore Training Area in Kano State.
While the SSC will report on 16 January 2021, the shortlisted candidates for the DSSC will report on 1 February 2021.
SSC 47 AND DSSC 26-2021 GENERAL Guidelines FOR SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES
a. Writing materials including ruler and eraser.
b. 2 pairs of plain white short sleeve vests.
c. 2 pairs of navy blue shorts.
d. Canvas shoes/trainers and white socks.
f. Set of cutleries including plates and drinking cups.
g. Beddings to include, blankets, bedspreads and pillow cases.
h. 4 copies of full size colour photographs at standing position in suit.
2. The Selection Board will involve physical, medical and academic tests. There will also be an oral interview for all candidates.
3. Candidates will be required to produce original and photocopies of the following:
a. All academic/professional certificates including degree/HND, WASC/GCE or equivalent, testimonials, NYSC Discharge or valid Exemption Certificate as applicable in a file jacket.
SSC 47/2021 shortlisted candidates | SSC 47/2021 and dssc 26/2021
b. Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
c. Valid certificate of state of origin.
d. Military Identity Card (for Service personnel).
e. Letter of recommendation by the commanding officer for military personnel.
f. Letter of sponsorship in tertiary academic institution for military personnel.
g. Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
h. Completed copies of the print outs from the portal including referee forms.
4. Candidates are to note that any alteration on their documents will render the documents invalid and eventually lead to disqualification.
5. Candidates will be fed and accommodated for the duration of the interview.
6. Candidates would be responsible for their transportation to and from the interview venue.
7. The use of personal/private vehicles will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview.
8. Visitors will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview.
9. Shortlisted SSC Candidates will report at Nigerian Army Training Area in Falgore Kano State on 16 January 2021 from 8 am. Candidates who arrive later than 9am on 17 January 2021 will be disqualified.
10. Shortlisted DSSC Candidates will report at Nigerian Army Training Area in Falgore Kano State on 1 February 2021 from 8 am. Candidates who arrive later than 9am on 2 February 2021 will be disqualified.
11. A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates who violate any instructions during the selection board would be disqualified.
12. List of shortlisted candidates for are available bellow
13. Direction to Falgore Nigerian Army Training Area: The Falgore Army Training Area can be accessed through 3 main approaches as follows:
a. From Kano – Kaduna. Veer off at TIGA JUNCTION straight to Falgore Training Area.
b. From Zaria – Kano. After MAKARFI, turn right at KWANAR DANGORA straight to Falgore Training Area.
c. From Jos – Kano. Veer off at UNGUWAN BAWA JUNCTION, SAMINAKA, straight to Falgore Training Area.
NOTE: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in the course of the selection interview.
How to Download SSC 26/2021 shortlisted candidates PDF
Those who have applied for the SSC 26/2021 Recruitment should click below
How to Download SSC 47/2021 shortlisted candidates PDF
Those who have applied for the SSC 47/2021 Recruitment should click below
SIMILAR SEARCH TERMS
SSC 47 shortlisted candidates
SSC 47/2021 shortlisted candidates
SSC 47/2021 and dssc 26/2021
SSC 47 list
SSC 4726 vacancy
SSC 4726 notification 2020
SSC 4726 jobs
SSC 4726 posts
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]