SPIE Oil & Gas Services (a part of the SPIE Group) offers a full vary of providers to a few of the world’s largest oil and fuel firms via its community of workplaces in 25 nations throughout Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has greater than doubled in the previous few years because of the dedication of our 4,00zero workers to whom we give coaching, recognition, and real alternatives for profession growth. In order to assist this progress, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is all the time in search of proficient people to hitch its groups.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant place beneath:
Job Title: Wireline Superintendent (M/F)
Reference quantity: 2019-12347
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract Duration: 1 year renewable
Contractual Hours: Full time
Contract: Temporary work contract
- Supervision of Wireline (Slickline, Braided Line & E-line) operations onshore and offshore, receiving and validating operation’s day by day price and stories from the sphere.
- Going to the sphere to oversee some particular operations like fishing jobs and carry out month-to-month web site go to
- Audit contractors within the location to establish compliance to COMPANY guidelines.
- Checking inventory of instruments within the Ware home and Contractor’s Base
- Creating nicely assessment conferences with GSR and nicely productiveness group regarding Wireline programme.
- Validate Wireline programme ready by Engineers and put together programme if want be.
- Upgrading of Wireline knowledge base.
- Follow up SL and WL inventories and replace them month-to-month
- Order the lacking gear such redress package, plugs, and make sure the availability of security inventory on a regular basis.
- Minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Mechanical Engineering
- Good oral, written presentation and communication ability in English language.
- Have a PC literate with phrase processing and unfold sheet functions in a Window setting.
- International Well Control (IWCF) Certificate.
- Excellent data of Wireline instruments (Slickline, Braided Line & E-line) from primary contractors (Schlumberger, Halliburton, Baker, and so forth)
- Minimum of 10 years expertise in Wireline operations. Good data of kit is required to have the ability to supervise and coordinate successfully.
- Demonstrated capacity to work independently and make selections, and talent to unravel technical issues.
- English (D-Full skilled proficiency).
CHECK THIS JOB ALSO : Recruitment for Project Support Officer at British American Tobacco Nigeria Foundation
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]