SPIE Oil and Gas Services Recruitment for Field Engineer • SPIE Oil & Gas Services ongoing Recruitment in Port Harcourt • see the way to Apply for SPIE Oil and gasoline providers job recruitment
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (a part of the SPIE Group) supplies an entire vary of providers to among the world’s largest oil and gasoline corporations by way of its community of workplaces in 25 nations throughout Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has greater than doubled in the previous couple of years because of the dedication of our 4,000 staff to whom we give coaching, recognition, and real alternatives for profession improvement. In order to assist this development, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is at all times in search of gifted people to hitch its groups.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Field Engineer
Job Type: Contract
- Ensure that each one actions onboard the set up vessel are complying with authorised procedures and act as supervisor onboard throughout operations
- Ensure satisfactory and well timed reporting to CPY rep set up vessel, anticipates issues, optimizes, improves, affords options as regards to offshore operation related to the IV
- Participate to every day coordination assembly with Contractor
- Able to guage of Major occasion to warn CPY rep on board or self-discipline chief if crucial.
- Adopt and display an exemplary behaviour about Company “Code of Conduct” and HSE guidelines and laws.
- Ensure that set up procedures are taken into consideration, the mitigation measured developed/applied by way of RISK evaluation / QRA / JSA and so on.
- Ensure on SITE that each one actions inside the set up vessel perimeter are complying with Installation Procedures;
- Coordinate with different self-discipline of technical issues
- Ensure that each one modifications to the authorised Installation programme and procedures are applied by CTR on Site;
- Ensure that each one short-term installations, tools’s, fluids, spare elements and consumables for Pre commissioning actions are recognized and accessible;
- Identify/monitor vendor mobilization/demobilization schedule for Pre commissioning actions
- Monitor that CTR follows correctly RFC validation workflow, suggest corrective actions as crucial, and in final resort, suggest focused extra CPY supervision
- Ensure ICAPS Punch List are up to date,
- Ensure the monitoring of anomalies and non-conformities carried out by the Contractor and guarantee an accurate follow-up of corrective actions.
- Liaise with the self-discipline specialist to any technical concern or decision implantation
- Ensure CPY supervision on deck and throughout the primary operations
- Ensure that the Pre commissioning mission methodology is appropriately applied on Site
- Follow up and validate all Pre commissioning actions as per Project specs, design and codes. As such, he shall:
- Participate to KOM with Contractor/Subcontractors wrt Pre commissioning issues
- Interface with Contractor Pre commissioning Leader; different Package Pre commissioning / Completion entities;
- The discipline engineer ensures that each one mitigation measures recognized in the course of the danger assessments are applied onboard or in the course of the operations.
- Support the RSES D to evaluate any technological danger evaluation, particularly in relation to main dangers.
- Observance of the work and well being / hygiene situations crucial with a view to shield people;
- Regular take part to Safety stroll onboard
- Ensure applicability throughout operation of downgraded conditions (detection, evaluation, compensatory measures…) with a view to restoring regular.
- Compliance with the affiliate-defined security measures
- Preservation or enchancment of the extent of cleanliness, security and integrity on the installations;
- Qualification: Chartered Engineer with related expertise of offshore manufacturing amenities and tasks.
- Professional Experience (variety of years): 10
- Experience inside mission : (variety of years): 5
- Strong communication and process / report writing expertise. Works effectively with others in an offshore surroundings. Ability to know and interpret instruction and coordinate personal work.
- Knowledge and understanding of subsea engineering / set up related to Oil & Gas development and discipline improvement.
- Minimum degree of expertise required: 10 years or extra
- Languages: English (D-Full skilled proficiency).
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply
SPIE Oil and Gas Services Recruitment for Field Engineer
SPIE Oil and Gas Services Recruitment for Field Engineer in Nigeria
- FG Approves Recruitment Of 30,000 Graduates For NALDA Programme
- Wema Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- 2021 Management Trainee Recruitment at 3P Solutions & Company
- Graduate Job Recruitment at Haventis Drugs Limited
- First Bank Nigeria 2021 Massive Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria ( January )
- Nigeria Police Force, NPF Microfinance Bank Plc Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 (28 Positions)
- Franchise Governance Officer at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Transaction Trainees Needed in a Reputable Bank in Nigeria
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]