…There was no time I directed issuance of such purported letter from my office.
…Nigerians Should disregard the claim.
The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila, has debunked writing a letter extending the tenure of the National Assembly Clerk, Sani Ataba Omolori and other Staff of the National Assembly.
According to a statement issued and made available to LEGITNEWSTODAY.COM , the Speaker said there were appropriate channels and processes with which such things were done.
He asked Nigerians to disregard the claim.
“The attention of the Speaker of the House of Representatives Rep. Femi Gbajabiamila has been drawn to a letter purportedly emanating from his office allegedly stating his endorsement of the new Condition of Service for National Assembly staff passed by the 8th Assembly.
“The Speaker wishes to inform the general public that there was no time he directed issuance of such purported letter from his office as there is a recognized and authorized channel for all correspondences and resolutions reached by the House or its leadership.
“The Speaker also wishes to call on the general public to disregard the letter and always rely on official communication channels of the House for news on the position of the House on any matter,” he said
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines