By : TAJUDEEN ALABEDE
The organisers of #RevolutionNow made some deadly errors.
One, the selection of Sowore, a presidential candidate within the lately concluded election, because the arrowhead and poster boy of the protest was a giant blunder.
Sowore now has to decide on between being an opposition chief (politician) and an activist... The guidelines of engagement for each are completely different... Otherwise, his actions would henceforth be colored by partisanship.
Two, the core calls for of the group, critical as they're, aren't in any approach name for "revolution"... They somewhat name for sustained campaigns and constructive engagement with the federal government at completely different ranges.
Three, the selection of #RevolutionNow because the group's battle cry wasn't effectively thought-out... Calling for revolution within the midst of a number of safety challenges within the nation? No critical authorities would take that evenly.
Four, Sowore's open rapprochement with Nnamdi Kanu and different anti-government components increase questions on any declare to altruism.
Five, any try to play on phrases is futile. When a politician organises a protest within the title of revolution, the tip result's clearly predictable.
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Service Executive Conversion Programme
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Jobs in Nigeria for Academic Staff at American University of Nigeri
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august