Vanguard reports that the unfortunate incident happened after Blessing warned her son against having amorous relationship with her sister.
It was gathered that the son was warned to quit the relationship as it was a taboo in Igbo land.
Narrating the incident, a source close to the family said “The boy was having a love affair with his mother’s sister. The love affair has been going on for a long time. But his mother kept warning him against it. Everybody in this village has been warning the boy against the love affair because it is a taboo in Igbo land. Any time his mother warns him to stop the love affair with her sister, Agaezichi will beat the woman.
“Yesterday, his mother saw him with the girl and warned about the consequences of their love affair. Agaezich rained blows on the woman. She fell to the ground and died.
”When they saw, she has died, they ran away but Agaezichi was arrested by some youths while his girlfriend escaped.”
When contacted, the Abia State Police Area Commander, ACP Peter Opara, who confirmed the incident said the suspect was being detained by the Police.
First Bank 2018 Recruitment
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization