The New Appointments made by Buhari is one of the greatest mistakes the APC government have made. According to the list, three dead persons were given appointment.
Late Senator Francis Okpozo as Chairman of Nigeria Press Council as well as two other persons.
Senator Francis, a veteran politician died in Benin city after a brief illness at the age of 81 years.
Catholic Priest, Rev. Fr. Christopher Utov as a member on board Nigeria Institute of Social and Economic Research. He died on March 18 2017.
Chief Donald Ugbaja, a former DIG of Police who died in 29 November 2017 as Member of the Consumer Protection Council.
According to GistNaij findings, the names of all the appointees were actually submitted in 2015 when Mr President Buhari were sworn in as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria
- 2021 Management Trainee Recruitment at 3P Solutions & Company
- Graduate Job Recruitment at Haventis Drugs Limited
- First Bank Nigeria 2021 Massive Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria ( January )
- Nigeria Police Force, NPF Microfinance Bank Plc Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 (28 Positions)
- Franchise Governance Officer at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Transaction Trainees Needed in a Reputable Bank in Nigeria
- Jobs In Nigeria at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2021 ( Massive Recruitment of 10, 000 Graduates )
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]