How to Apply for Skyway Aviation Handling Company Plc Management Trainee Programme 2021 can be accessed here for free at Ejes Gist News
Under the Nigerian Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990, the Skyway Aviation Handling Company Plc (SAHCO) was incorporated as an Aviation Ground Handling Services Provider.
As part of the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Aviation’s Reform of 1996, SAHCO, formerly known as Skypower Aviation Handling Company Limited, was carved out of the liquidated Nigeria Airways Limited. The Federal Government of Nigeria handed over SAHCO to the Sifax Group on December 23, 2009, following a hotly contested privatization process in which Sifax Group came in first as the preferred bidder with a sum of N5.52 billion Naira. On April 23rd, 2019, the company was listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
With its new public sector management composition and orientation, Skyway Aviation Handling Company PLC has kicked off the development of business models aimed at ensuring efficient and timely service delivery. SAHCO has invested in personnel development, state-of-the-art equipment, fleet replacement, and massive infrastructural development and is RA3 and ISAGO certified. SAHCO’s responsibilities include all actions that occur from the time an aircraft touches down on the tarmac until it is airborne, as well as ensuring that Ground Handling assignments are completed in an efficient, timely, and safe manner, using the appropriate tools.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Skyway Aviation Handling Company Plc Management Trainee Programme 2021
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos and Rivers
- The Management Trainee program is an initiative by Sahco Plc to take in graduates from the Nigerian labour market who meet the minimum requirements to be hired by the Company to train them and give them the necessary knowledge and skills to work in various capacities across the business.
Also Apply for : Rano Air Limited Massive Recruitment for OND, HND/BSC Graduates
- Are you driven, curious, dynamic, innovative, passionate, agile, a self-starter and a team player? Then Sahco Plc is the perfect place for you to start off your great career!
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in any discipline
- Minimum of Second-Class Upper Division (2.1)
- Completion of NYSC by 31st December, 2021.
- Not more than 30 years old by 31st December 2021.
Application Closing Date for SAHCO Management Trainee Programme 2021
7th December, 2021.
How to Apply for Skyway Aviation Handling Company Plc Management Trainee Programme 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: The prospective employees are expected to be based in either Lagos, Abuja or Port Harcourt stations. Station of preference should be clearly marked while applying.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers