Nigerian singer, Chidinma Ekile, popularly known by her stage name Chidinma, presented a mansion as a birthday gift to her mother, Martha Ekile, who clocks 60 on Saturday.
The “Kedike” crooner took to Instagram to show off the newly completed house, as well as displayed a photo with her mother.
She wrote: “Happy 60th birthday Iya Lucky.”
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Chidinma, who started singing at age 10 in her Church choir, started her journey to stardom in 2010 after winning the third season of Project Fame West Africa, a reality singing competition.
Don’t Miss this Story: ejesgist.com.ng/nigerian-police-run-for-safety-as-herdsmen-kill-seven-farmers-in-kaduna.html
In 2011, she released her first solo single “Jankoliko” featuring Sound Sultan, and it was followed by `Chidinma’, her self-titled debut studio album.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021