Nigerian singer, Chidinma Ekile, popularly known by her stage name Chidinma, presented a mansion as a birthday gift to her mother, Martha Ekile, who clocks 60 on Saturday.
The “Kedike” crooner took to Instagram to show off the newly completed house, as well as displayed a photo with her mother.
She wrote: “Happy 60th birthday Iya Lucky.”
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Chidinma, who started singing at age 10 in her Church choir, started her journey to stardom in 2010 after winning the third season of Project Fame West Africa, a reality singing competition.
Don’t Miss this Story: ejesgist.com.ng/nigerian-police-run-for-safety-as-herdsmen-kill-seven-farmers-in-kaduna.html
In 2011, she released her first solo single “Jankoliko” featuring Sound Sultan, and it was followed by `Chidinma’, her self-titled debut studio album.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022