Simon Ekpa, a former Nigerian athlete who competed for the country at the 2003 African Junior Athletics Championships, has vowed to return all medals and awards he won to the country.
Ekpa, a prominent figure in the Biafra struggle, has stated that he is no longer interested in anything to do with Nigeria, claiming to have won all national paramilitary and military games while representing the Nigerian Immigration.
On Sunday, Ekpa condemned some of his critics in a post on his official Facebook page, stating that he had been a champion for a long time.
The post reads, “During this evening’s live broadcast, I may display some of the national medals from demonic Nigeria to which I will soon return.”
“I will return all of the medals, including the one I received as a NATIONAL CHAMPION.
“Throughout your life, you have been involved in criminal activity, including human trafficking, while hiding under one Nigeria while Nigeria Immigration lobbied for Simon Ekpa to represent them.
“Are you aware that Simon Ekpa represented Nigeria Immigration as a programmed athlete and won all of Nigeria’s national paramilitary and military games?
“I will return to you all of your national medals and honours.”
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )