Following the imprisonment of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa, one of the arrowheads of the struggle for the state of Biafra in Finland, has been appointed to take over daily programming on Radio Biafra.
ALSO READ : Prophet Tb Joshua Burial Video
Mr Ekpa announced the appointment on his official Facebook page, saying it is an honour to serve the Biafra country and a call to help freedom lovers.
“On this day, the 8th of July 2021, our Leader, Mazi Nnamdi, commanded that I, Simon Ekpa, begin broadcasting from Radio Biafra with immediate effect.”
“On this note, it is honour, but also a call to service, a call to serve the Biafra country, and a call to serve freedom lovers.”
“I will put everything I have into this duty to ensure that we sustain the momentum and legacy of our leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, and IPOB.
“I shall serve with everything I have, doubling down on my efforts in the media, diplomacy, and everywhere in the best interests of the people of Biafra.”
“I’m only a servant, and I’ll do my job.” From wherever he is, our leader will continue to lead this fight.
“My name is Simon Ekpa, and I am Mazi Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra restoration follower.”
Simon Ekpa, LL.M., is a human rights activist, as well as a legal researcher and advisor.
He is from Ngbo, in Ebonyi State’s Ohaukwu Local Government Area, in Southeastern Nigeria.
As the son of the late King Nwangbo, he is considered to be a chief and one of the heirs to the throne (The Ogaba Idu of Ngbo clan).
Simon has been a resident of Finland for over a decade. He is a politician and a citizen of Finland. In his municipality, he was recently elected as a deputy councillor.
Since its start, Radio Biafra has been at the heart of the Biafra agitation.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)