Shona Ferguson, Media Mogul is Dead .
Fans and colleagues send condolences
Condolence messages pour in from all walks of life following Shona Ferguson‘s death in Johannesburg this afternoon (Friday).
The Sunday World reports that the actor, producer, and media personality died at Milpark Private Hospital after being admitted with chest pains.
Celebrities, royalty, and everyday people have been praising his humanity and amazing talent on social media since his death.
Mthandeni Mbambo, a former collaborator with Ferguson, called his death a ‘big blow to the entertainment industry’.
‘I’m devastated by the news because he gave me my big TV break when he asked me to join his Mzansi Magic drama, Rockville.
‘He discovered my talent in a competition. He was a mentor and an inspiration to us all, especially after founding Ferguson Films, the country’s largest production company.
‘We recently messaged, and I hoped we would work together again,’ Mthandeni said.
Ferguson acted in shows like Generations, Isidingo, and Scandal before launching Ferguson Films with his wife, actress and producer Connie.
For example, they co-produced five seasons of Rockville and Igazi.
He also starred in and produced the film The Gift and the Netflix series Kings of Johannesburg.
Shona Ferguson, Media Mogul net Worth is unavailable
Shona Ferguson biography.
Aaron Arthur Ferguson was a Batswana-born, South African actor, executive producer and co-founder of Ferguson Films – professionally known as Shona Ferguson.
Died: 30 July 2021 Trending
Born: 30 April 1974, Gaborone, Botswana
Spouse: Connie Ferguson (m. 2001)
Ferguson Parents: Peter Harry Ferguson
Children: Alicia Angel Ferguson
Here are Eleven things you should know about South African actress Shona Ferguson:
Shona Ferguson Biography, Death
- On April 30, 1974, Aaron Arthur Ferguson was born.
- He was a South African actor, executive producer, and co-founder of Ferguson Films who was born in Batswana.
- Ferguson began his career in the entertainment industry as a club DJ at The Palace Hotel Night Club in Lesotho in 1992.
- He made his acting debut in the South African TV series Generations as Ace.
- Ferguson married Connie Masilo, an actress, in November 2001. Alicia Angel, their only daughter and child, was born in June 2002.
- Ferguson Films was founded by him and his wife Connie Ferguson, and they both starred in the first series of their production, Rockville.
- Rockville, iGazi, The Gift, The Throne, The Herd, The Queen, The River, and The Imposter were among the films they had produced by 2021.
- Ferguson starred in the film Mrs. Mandela, which was released in 2010.
- He won the Golden Horn Award for Best Actor in a TV Soap and the Golden Horn Award for Best Lead Actor in a Made-for-TV Movie.
- Ferguson underwent heart surgery in late July 2021 after complaining of chest pains and being admitted to Milpark Hospital.
- He died on the afternoon of July 30th, according to a statement on Ferguson Film’s Instagram account. COVID-19-related complications were listed as his cause of death.
What you should know?
Shona Ferguson is dead
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021