Dagrin: Sierra Leone Police has declared Late Nigerian Rapper Wanted
Dagrin, a late Nigerian rapper, is one of those people included in Sierra Leone Police wanted list for allegedly taking part in a violent protest last week.
Following the release of pictures of persons who were allegedly involved in a violent protest by the national police, an unusual situation appears to be unfolding in Sierra Leone.
Dagrin, a late Nigerian rapper, is one of the people in images provided by the Sierra Leone Police of those allegedly involved in a violent protest last week.
On Wednesday, April 22, 2010, Dagrin passed away at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH).
He collided with a stationary truck near Mushin in Lagos at around 3am, he was seriously injured and later died as a result of complications from his injuries.
- Popular music producer Dr Frabz is dead
- Portable Headies Disqualification, Full Details Emerges
- Eniola Badmus Showers Davido with Cash
- Headies 2022: Wizkid, Davido Zinoleesky, BNXN, Ayra Starr nominated for ‘Next Rated’ award
Meanwhile, In a case that has shaken the nation, police in Nigeria discovered 20 mummified bodies, including children, in a building in Benin City.
According to a statement released by police spokesperson Jennifer Iwegbu, three individuals were detained during the operation in southern Nigeria.
Late Dagrin Declared Wanted By Sierra Leone
Armed police officers raided the structure in Benin City, the administrative centre of Edo state, after receiving information that it might be a “suspected ritual shrine,” according to her.
Only three miles (5 km) from the city centre, “15 mummified male corpses, 3 mummified female corpses, and 2 mummified child corpses were discovered at the spot,” according to Iwegbu.
The shrines were previously discovered by Nigeria’s security services, but the most recent one is among the most terrible in recent years given the number of deaths.
That is the latest Naija News Today on Dagrin
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications