John Njoroge found out that Rose Wanjiku is his sister
Two Kenyan lovers have been given the shock of their lives after being told by their parents that they are siblings, a few days to their wedding.
John Njoroge was told to call off his marriage plans to Rose Wanjiku (not their real names) on grounds that they were “siblings” after she was formally introduced to his parents.
Recounting the sad position he found himself, Njoroge said he was told Wanjiku was his half-sister and daughter of his father’s second wife.
He told Kameme TV;
“After I took her for an introduction to my parents, I was told my father had another wife and we were thus brother and sister.”
Njoroge who started dating the lady after she ordered a shoe from him said he had really come a long way with her.
On her own part, Wanjiku expressed fear of falling in love again. She said;
“I cannot even fall in love with another person because I am scared he will also turn out to be my relative.”
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]