The former President of Nigeria, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan handed over to the incumbent, Nigerian Ruler, Mohammad Buhari on May 29, 2015 but at The Nigeria Embassy in Beijing things has not changed to who is in charge of affairs in Nigeria as the former President still remains the official recognized head of state.
A quick click on the website and navigate to ‘About Us’ will further shock citizens and the rest of the world.
See link below:
We have tried to reach the envoy in Beijing to confirm why they have stuck to the former president rather than switch to the current.
See screenshot from the web page below:
More details shortly
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021