Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) members have begun a huge community renovation project in Ghana.
Read Also : HOT NEWS: Politician’s Wife, Two Children Abducted, Boarding Schools Closed Indefinitely, Tonto Dike Cheats
They were seen cleaning filthy drains and canals while demanding that the Ghanaian authorities release their detainees in exchange.
Last month, Ghanaian police invaded their gathering place and arrested a large number of people. According to sources, the arrest is not unrelated to the high rate of criminal activity in the area.
“Criminals hide under the guise of a ‘IPOB meeting’ to plan their evil schemes,” one source said.
IPOB DOS REACTS
Meanwhile, the State Department’s Directorate of State (DOS) has responded to the arrest. It condemned their arrest and continued detention in a statement signed by its deputy head, Mazi Chukwuemeka Nzurumike.
Read Also : We dated for barely 3 months and it was a living hell – Tonto Dikeh ’s ex-lover, Kpokpogri Cries Out
“Please pay attention!
The indigenous people of Biafra’s state directorate wishes to inform everyone that unrelenting efforts are being made to ensure the total release of innocent Biafran citizens with legal domiciliation in Ghana. Their freedom was recently arbitrarily violated in what appeared to be collusion with Abuja’s oppressive and crumbling regime.
Biafrans in Ghana have always admired their host country, which is known for its exceptional civility among Sub-Saharan African countries.
The Department of State, on the other hand, strongly condemns the recent cruel treatment meted out with insularity and parochialism, disregarding the rule of law. As a matter of urgency, we urge our friendly nation of Ghana to oppose this implacable approach, which dilutes the Ghanaian graceful creed, which encapsulates the defence of freedom, rights, and a desire for true humility.
In all host countries around the world, Biafrans will continue to be democratically oriented, law abiding, and promote peace! Thank you for your support, and may God bless Biafra!
Nzurumike, Mazi Chukwuemeka
“Deputy Head of the State Directorate (DHOD)”
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria