On Friday, the 29-year-old announced the news on his Twitter account.
Abdullahi has been a free agent since leaving Omonia Nicosia three months ago after failing to find a club.
Levski Sofia is a major Bulgarian club that has previously competed in the Champions League.
The trophy cabinet at the club houses 72 trophies, including 26 national league titles.
“I’m honoured to be a member of this incredible team, PFC Levski.”
“The club has a long history and is one of the country’s oldest.”
Shehu Abdullahi said “I want to make history with the club and win championships.”
“I’m ecstatic and can’t wait to get started,” Abdullahi tweeted. “I’m looking forward to an incredible experience with this incredible group.”
Previously, Shehu Abdullahi represented Kuwait, Portugal, Cyprus, Turkey, and, most recently, Bulgaria.
He was a member of the 2014 CHAN team that finished third, as well as the 2018 Super Eagles World Cup squad.
Former Kano Pillars player Richard Eromoigbe and Sunday Adeniji are among the Nigerians who play for Levski Sofia.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022