Ghana’s Dancehall artiste, Shatta Wale has revealed that he sounded like iconic singer, Celine Dion in Beyoncé’s ‘already’ song in which he was featured in.
Shatta Wale made this hilarious revelation in an interview he granted concerning his feature on Beyoncé’s album.
Shatta Wale admitted the feature on Beyonce’s album has propelled his career immensely.
He disclosed that he had received several call regarding international projects ever since he was featured on Beyoncé’s album.
Going into details as to how the feature has helped his music career he said;
“A lot of producers around the world have contacted me with most saying that they like my voice. It was after that I listened to my voice well and I realized that I sound like Celine Dion,”
Pay Attention To:
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021