A lecturer within the Accounting Department of the Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, Dr O.O Aduwo, was on Friday, humiliated by some college students of the establishment after he was allegedly caught pants down whereas attempting to have intercourse with certainly one of his female college students merely recognized as Nike who he had invited to his residence.
According to reviews by some college students of the Institution, Dr Aduwo is allegedly well-known for pestering his female college students for intercourse.
Yesterday, Nike alongside her boyfriend and a few of her different associates, deliberate that she ought to go and see the randy lecturer as he’d demanded. While in his residence, Nike’s boyfriend and her associates who had been laying siege exterior the home, barged into the room and caught him on tape stark bare.
In a video recording, the lecturer who was visibly shaken after he was apprehended, may very well be heard interesting for a non-public assembly with those that caught him.
According to college students of the Institution, Nike allegedly shared the video on her Whatsapp tales.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
- RECOMMENDED LINKS
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]