A few days after Apostle Johnson Suleman released a video of Miss Stephanie Otobo apologising to him and saying she was hired by unnamed politicians to unhinge the preacher with a sex scandal, a newly released video has surfaced to show the confession was scripted by Apostle Suleman and his handlers.
The almost nine-minute video was recorded on June 21, 2017, by Canada-based Worship Media. Introducing Miss Otobo in the video were two people Chidi, and Erica.
They said the met Miss Otobo last year after the sex scandal broke between her and Apostle Suleiman had left her broken. She sought spiritual and moral support from them, which they offered.
Chidi and Erica said Miss Otobo told them that she was under pressure from Apostle Suleiman to apologize and lie that it was the Nigerian government that hired her to destroy him.
In the video, Miss Otobo herself said she was phoned by Apostle Suleiman’s agents in Canada, US and Nigeria, urging her to return to Nigeria and tell the lies that had been scripted by the preacher.
Must Read Nigeria Youths Rise and Take Your Place
When the pressure piled on unbearably and she decided to visit Nigeria follow up on her case slammed against her by the police working closely with Suleman, Miss Otobo met with Chidi and Erica and requested to have a video recorded, as she did not know what could happen to her in Nigeria.
She urged them to release the video in case any untoward event happened on her visit to Nigeria.
- FG Approves Recruitment Of 30,000 Graduates For NALDA Programme
- Wema Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- 2021 Management Trainee Recruitment at 3P Solutions & Company
- Graduate Job Recruitment at Haventis Drugs Limited
- First Bank Nigeria 2021 Massive Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria ( January )
- Nigeria Police Force, NPF Microfinance Bank Plc Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 (28 Positions)
- Franchise Governance Officer at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Transaction Trainees Needed in a Reputable Bank in Nigeria
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]