The Department of Petroleum Resources has actually sealed seven Liquefied Petroleum Gas stations as well as close down 10 loading stations running unlawfully as well as under-dispensing oil items in Rivers State.
Speaking with reporters quickly after securing the gas electrical outlets, Operations Controller of Port Harcourt DPR Zonal Office, Bassey Nkanga, claimed the company has actually started a clampdown on prohibited drivers as well as dealerships of cooking gas throughout the state.
Check This Latest News : Police officer kill two notorious kidnappers, rescue 14-year-old girl in Katsina
He claimed the prohibited dealerships have actually been taken part in current past on the requirement to take on lawful methods as well as use security preventative measures in their tasks yet that they had actually rejected to note the charms.
He even more discussed that the division has actually involved the LPG plant proprietors not to market gas to sellers that do not have legitimate licenses to stay clear of awful events such as the current surge in Kaduna.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)