Senior Production Manager – Apapa Terminal (Cement Industry) at Dangote Group: Dangote Group is one in all Nigeria’s most diversified enterprise conglomerates with a troublesome – earned reputation for fantastic enterprise practices and merchandise’ top quality with its operational headquarters throughout the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the place of:
Dangote Group is one in every of Nigeria’s most diversified enterprise conglomerates with a tough – earned repute for wonderful enterprise practices and merchandise’ high quality with its operational headquarters within the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the place of:
Job Title: Senior Production Manager – Apapa Terminal – (Cement Industry)
Job Ref.: seniorproductionmanager001
Location: Apapa, Lagos,
Job kind: Full time
Category: DCP – Export
- Coordinate the actions of all Bulk Terminal groups to make sure plant operations are optimized and established targets for the plant are me.
- Reporting Line: The Senior Production Manager reports to the General Manager, Plant.
- Planning and Organizing the Total Operation of Raw Mills, Cement Mills, Kilns, Coal Mills and Auxiliaries tools
- Planning and Implementation of Production, Capital, and Revenue Budget in step with DCP procedures.
- Plant Performance Reviews and Analysis with a view to enhancing manufacturing output, effectivity, and value discount in step with DCP procedures.
- Co-ordination of Maintenance programmes with Heads of Terminal as nicely to realize the focused availability.
- Conduct Downtime Analysis and preventive measures for the long run growth.
- Achieving optimum gas effectivity, energy consumption & utilization of manpower in step with DCP insurance policies and procedures.
- Ensure Implementation of ISO Systems and Safety in Production Department.
- Ensure that each one security necessities resembling certifications, identifications, and many others. are totally complied as per DCP necessities and rules.
- Cost discount by finishing up modifications and enhancements within the course of.
- Ensuring high quality of the product going out from the division as per inner high quality norms.
- Assist in liaising with upkeep engineers for the upkeep packing plant machine and guarantee immediate repairs are carried out when required.
- Assessing performance of subordinates and offering obligatory suggestions for his or her growth to Human Assets Department.
- Other further assignments as entrusted by the manager-production / administration.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Good communication expertise
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years of related work expertise.
Skills and Competencies:
- Working information of cement manufacturing course of
- Working information of the cement packing machines / features and procedures.
- Hands-on expertise in SAM PP & MM module.
- Good management and supervisory expertise
- Good downside fixing and analytical expertise.
- Ability to concentrate to particulars.
- Good interpersonal and relationship administration
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
ALSO APPLY FOR :
Senior Production Manager – Apapa Terminal (Cement Industry) at Dangote Group
Pay Attention To:
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc