Senator Uba Sanni has dispelled rumours that President Muhammadu Buhari has signed a bill into law that would establish Zazzau as a separate state.
Read Also: Israel Adesanya Biography, Childhood, Career & Personal Life, Net Worth, Salary, Cars, House
In a statement that was made public this afternoon, Senator Ubani refuted the rumours that circulated claiming that he was a co-sponsor on the legislation that would establish the new state.
Also Read: Why Buhari Recalled Bashir Ahmad, Upgraded Him To Special Assistant on Digital Communications Emerges
He referred to the rumour as “fabricated, subversive, malicious, and false information” when describing it.
Please refer to the statement that follows…
Recommended For you
- Npower Latest News on payment of June, July and August Stipends Today Monday, August 15, 2022
- NASIMS Begins Crediting of Npower Beneficiaries’ Account with June Stipend
- Akeredolu Issues Fresh Statement After Arrest Of Owo Church Attackers
- When is National Girlfriend day? History and how to celebrate it
That is the latest Naija News Today on Senator Uba Sanni debunks news President Buhari has signed a bill for the creation of Zazzau State
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022