Buhari’s Former Political Ally, Senator Rufai Hanga Dumped Ruling APC.
Senator Rufai Hanga, a senior member of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), has left the party.
The APC, according to Hanga, is currently ‘technically non-existent.’
Hanga, who was a founding member of the defunct Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), told the Independent that he has not yet joined another political party.
President Muhammadu Buhari’s former party, the CPC, merged with the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) and other parties to form the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Even though he helped build the APC, Hanga said he can’t watch it fall apart as a member.
“Yes, I have decided to leave the APC, even though I have not publicly declared for any other party.” “However, I’ve left the party and am now watching them do their thing,” he explained.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment At Wema Bank Plc ( Apply Now )
- Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (East, West & South)
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 For Graduates
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 – NCS Application Form & Portal Registration
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (North and Middle-Belt)