Buhari’s Former Political Ally, Senator Rufai Hanga Dumped Ruling APC.
Senator Rufai Hanga, a senior member of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), has left the party.
The APC, according to Hanga, is currently ‘technically non-existent.’
Hanga, who was a founding member of the defunct Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), told the Independent that he has not yet joined another political party.
President Muhammadu Buhari’s former party, the CPC, merged with the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) and other parties to form the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Even though he helped build the APC, Hanga said he can’t watch it fall apart as a member.
“Yes, I have decided to leave the APC, even though I have not publicly declared for any other party.” “However, I’ve left the party and am now watching them do their thing,” he explained.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022