Save Us From Political Appointments Marginalization; Isoko People Beg Senator Omo-Ageg
The Isoko people who are members of the governing All Progressives Congress have cried out that they are being marginalized in the areas of political appointment so far released by the leader of the party in the state and deputy senate President Ovie Omo-Agege and the federal government.
This position was reached after an exhaustive meeting of the Isoko people held in Irri town hall on March 19th, 2020 and signed by Mr. Eveso Ejiroro Manasseh on behalf of the Isoko people.
The Isoko people contended that Senator Omo-Agege should be more circumspect and employ spread in his appointment distribution because Isoko sons and daughters supported him with in all his electoral contest because they took him as one of their own.
The statement read” we have given the party leader our unflinching support as an ethnic group and stood by him throughout his trying times and deserve to be adequately rewarded with political appointments”.
” Isoko as an ethnic group harbours eminently qualified men and women who can occupy any political position of authority and should be so compensated”.
“The Isoko people believed in the potentials of the party leader Senator Ovie Omo-Agege hence we unanimously supported his political machinery”
“We strongly appeal to the point leader to wipe off shame from the faces of Isoko sons and daughters who staked their necks to support him by extending his appointments to the ethnic group”
” We believe in Senator Omo-Agege’s leadership as party leader and therefore appeal passionately to him to act expeditiously to save the party in Isoko nation from total extinction due to non-political patronage” the statement added.
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State